Zombie [Crazy] Mom. Photo credit to Sebke on Flickr!
This is a sequel to my post on super freak auntie behaviour.
- Momzillas always think they are right. Everything they do for their kid is the right way. And it is the only right way. And if you don’t follow their way, they condemn your ways and make you feel like you’re a terrible mom.
- Momzillas love to ask every mom to be or every new mom this question, “Are you going to breastfeed/Are you breastfeeding?”
- Most Momzillas have a blog and you’re sure to find a post on:
- A very detailed pregnancy journey including details of her super duper birth plan which usually comprises of no pain management options whatsoever
- A very detailed birth story including how unfortunately she couldn’t follow her birth plan & gave in to pain management but wished she could turn back time and did it without any pain management
- A very detailed log on her breastfeeding journey including the brand of her breastpump, breast milk storage plan, and her best record of quantity of milk expressed
- Every item she’s bought for her kid including 3-4 photos of the same thing but taken from different angles. Also not forgetting a detailed description of the item and its purpose
- Momzillas do not only love to blog but also love to comment on other Momzillas blog. But the best part is, sometimes their comments go into a full blown “my life story is better” mode. So instead of leaving a comment on your blog, they share their own version of the topic you just blogged about.
- Momzillas love to do product reviews, even they are not paid to review to the product. Crowd favourite (drumroll please!!) CLOTH DIAPERS.
- Momzillas swear by the word ORGANIC. When they mention any type of food/vege/fruit/dairy/etc you’ll be certain it has the word ORGANIC before it, like say, ORGANIC AVOCADO. The obvious 2nd runner up favourite Momzilla word is – ECO FRIENDLY. Momzillas love planet Earth so much, they don’t dispose much of waste (i.e. diapers) BUT it’s perfectly okay to use more water to wash them diapers.
- Momzillas ban Johnson’s baby products, because it is toxic (and they blog openly about why they ban it). But; it is TOTALLY OK to take part in and also blog about the Johnson’s Baby of The Year contest. They have no issues with contradiction there.
- Momzillas love self praise. They love to quote statements (be it their own made up statements or statements which they claim are made by friends/relatives/colleagues) which help to defend their self-worth.
- Momzillas are not regular moms. They are super moms. They do everything by the book. They monitor everything by the book. They have a serious OCD problem, particularly with baby hygiene when they are out and about.
- Momzillas are just plain freaky and may very likely end up having the ten super freak auntie behaviour too!